A fundamental canine assessment tool that makes it possible for you to understand your dog’s behavior. Often, this is the key to solving difficult, heartbreaking, even endangering pet behavioral issues.
- Identify your areas of concern, special interests, and expectations.
- Assess your dog’s history — bonding preferences, ability to trust, acceptance of authority, motivations, fears, environment and more. This analysis is an important diagnostic tool for solving behavioral problems.
- Determine key issues and the root cause, and offer recommendations for improvement.
- An insightful profile of your dog’s temperament.
- A personalized plan for management, training and relationship building.
A behavioral consultation is a commitment to understanding your special companion at a deeper level.
QUESTIONS? Or for an appointment call (336) 643-9096 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org